Re: Gnome totally broke

> If you want to keep using unstable, please, be my guest. If you haven't
> switched to unstable, then you're either being idiotic or hypocritical
> or just plain incomprehensible, or you're lying and testing's actually
> coming out the winner.

I'm not trying to take sides here, but I've had the same general impression
as Thomas.  I can't give relevant information on specific, recent problems
since I did switch all of my testing systems over to unstable quite some time
ago.

A big part of this general impression may be colored by the observer's
general disposition.  For me, unstable is generally stable enough, and I
find it really annoying when a bug in testing is fixed in unstable but
the update hasn't propagated down yet.  I'm happier running unstable.
It may actually be less stable than testing, but it doesn't feel like it.
It's completely subjective.

Eric