Can I see package changelogs on the web?

I guess everyone else running testing or unstable too has the habit of
reading the changelogs of updated packages to see what has been fixed and
to know what might break. Is there a place on www.debian.org where I can
proactively read the changelogs before upgrading packages? Sure it's right
in front of my nose somewhere, but hell I can't find it. However, there
doesn't appear to be anything like that on the package page and that would
be its place, alongside with the bug list.

--
Ciao,
    Flavio Stanchina

"The best defense against logic is ignorance."
http://spazioweb.inwind.it/fstanchina/