iproute2: miscompiled?

Hi,

as far as I have tested the iproute2 package of testing, there are some
miscompilations in it. Although all kernel modules concerning QoS, netlink
etc. are enabled, the ingess queueing discipline does not work.

When I compile the package myself, I have no problem at all (with iproute2
version 2.4.7 - in woody, there is still the version 2.4.4).

Kernel: 2.4.8
System: woody (some sid programs on it)

I already contacted the maintainer of the debian packet a week ago, but he
did not reply.

Interestingly, I was not able to create a debian packet out of the debian
source of iproute2.

Ciao
Stephan
--
OpenPGP key available       OpenPGP Schlüssel vorhanden
>>> Whenever you eliminate the impossible, whatever
    remains, however improbable, must be the truth. <<<