Re: woody is getting worse...

Marcos Castilho wrote:

-->  If there are people using woody who can't handle firing up a text editor
-->  to remove a pair of quotes from a 2-line file, they need to go back to
-->  playing Pong.

Hi,
Sorry for I'm in  the wrong list. I thought this was  the list to post bugs
in woody distribution...
The problem is not "to fire up a text editor to remove a par of quotes from
a 2-line  file", but rather "to remove  THE pair os quotes  from THE 2-line
file".
I'm sorry  for people who  will spend perhaps  30 minutes of their  time to
find out this 2-line file.
  Marcos Castilho

umm...hate to barge into what seems to be a wonderfully budding flame war, but would someone at least tell the rest of us what and where that 2-line file is?

I want to avoid that half-hour search. :)

Thanks!

--JM