Woody new install, problems with tasksel

Hi all! I'm new to debian! Just burned 6 CDs with woody and tried to install it on my machines.

All went well untill package selection.

'tasksel' complains about no packages found! If you run 'tasksel -a' you see the tasks, but no packages.

Tried to update de available file several times using 'dselect', but this file just does not have any 'Task:' entries!

I refuse myself to install a fresh new system with 'dselect'! Choosing from more than 6000 packages one by one, with 'dselect'
it's horrible!!!!

How can i get 'Task:' entries for each package in my available file, or any other way to put 'tasksel' working?

Rui