Re: Fwd: Please create debian-user-woody list. And- debian-testing archive is broken.

--- Chris Halls <chris.halls@nikocity.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 05:28:22PM -0700, tluxt wrote:
> > --- tluxt <tluxt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > VERY IMPORTANT  (IMHO)
> > >
> > > I think it would be an excellent idea to have a debian-user-woody list.
> > >
> > > The debian-testing is for developers.  But I suspect there are many people
>
> Wouldn't debian-testing-user be better, so there isn't any confusion once
> woody becomes stable?

I think that is quite good also.

My only reservation with using the word "testing" is that it has
so many other possible meanings/interpretaions other than:
"the Debian distribution known as 'testing'".

Perhaps merely the description attatched to such a list on
http://lists.debian.org/users.html
would be sufficient to clear up any such potential misconceptions.

Chris, can you create the list?  If not, do you know how to get this
to the attention of someone who can?