HowTo install X on Woody today - Please help, thanks :)

What is the way to properly install X (to prepare for KDE) on a Woody system today?

(I have just done an upgrade to W from a basic (no X) potato.)

On the Woody page it says:
"Expected major upgrades, by the time woody releases, include . . . XFree86 4.0"
Does that mean woody has _only_ X4, or both X3 & X4?

Should I use tasksel, or apt-get?
If apt-get, what command would I use to find out what package name to
use to apt-get X?

I've seen notes on debian-x list about problems with the current X packages:
new XFree86 packages may be stalled temporarily
http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2001/debian-x-200108/msg00100.html
ALERT: XFree86 4.1.0-3 maintainer scripts hosed; please wait for 4.1.0-4
http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2001/debian-x-200108/msg00126.html

Also, IIRC, on the KDE list it was mentioned that the tasksel, or task packages,
(like the X task?) were being currently redone in woody, and may not work
properly right now.  Is that correct?
(And if so, shouldn't that info be on the woody page:
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/ ?)