INSTALL REPORT

     Media: Woodiy boot floppies 3.0.7
     Architecture i386
     Method: Floppy install with rescue, root & drivers
                    Remainder from network.
     Machine: Homebuilt
     Processor: AMD K6-2, 400Mhz
     Memory: 18Mb
     Root Device/Size: IDE/2000Mb.

     Notes:  Installed base system and additional software with no
problems.  Additional software was installed via tasksel and dselect.
     Only problem encounterred was Xserver configuration.  System
contained S-3 Savage4 video card which was not supported with installed
X software.  I downloaded Xfree86 version 4.1.0 from xfree86 web site
and installed via Xinstall.sh which worked like a champ.
     The new 3.0.7 floppies look OK to me.