Archives Packages files in testing are broken

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/contrib/binary-i386/Packages

is only 22K, and is missing a lot of packages, such as lyx. It was
updated today:

Packages                26-May-2001 15:20    22k

I checked the mirrors in Netherlands and Turkey and they have the same
erroneous file. I also checked that they lyx package is in place, but
just not reported in the Packages file. I also checked that the
corresponding stable and unstable Packages files are much bigger,
contain an entry for lyx, and appear to be correct overall.

I'm trying to find the right person to whom to report this
problem. The bug report page only seems to accommodate bugs in
particular packages.

Mike O'Donnell