Re: boot-floppies 2.2.25 with i386 2.2.19 upgrade

> LSI Logic Symbios pci scsi bios.
>
> I think that is what you are looking for.

Not really, no.  I wanted a chip number.

www.tekram.com, flip, flip, flip.....

It's a Symbos 53C1010, which appears to be more or less compatible with the
53C8xx chips used in the earlier tekram cards.  At least, there're references
to them in the  2.4 series kernels' 53c8xx driver sources, so I assume they
work, but there's no mention of them in my copy of the 2.2.13 sources I have
here, so you may require a 2.4 kernel to use this card.  You should check
the 2.2.19 sources.

Eric