Re: Unidentified subject!

I have had a 2940AU since 2.0.x without any such problems. If the modules
are getting touchy, try compiling hte kernel from hand. Unless your card
has specific vendor issues (from this notice it doesn't seem to), there
shouldn't be anything to worry about.

I'm using 2.2.18 here, but haven't had a problem with any 2.2.x kernel
after 2.2.13 nor 2.4.0.

--
Erik Hollensbe <erik@powells.com>
Programmer, Powells Internet Division