Upgrading procedures (was RE: hamm->potato tested?)

Hi all!

I posted this to -devel some days ago, but I thought I'd post here as well
because most people don't pay too much attention to -devel ;-)

Anyway, upgrade procedures are (for the moment) available at

  http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/potato/

and can/should be tested. Should be able to do upgrades from rex (1.1) to
potato (2.2) in one run. Handles upgrades from CD sets very well. Available
for i386, m68k and alpha. (Sparc won't come, rest not needed.)

Happy testing!

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer