installing potato on an already mounted hard drive?

Hey everyone! :)

I want to install potato onto a computer without a CD-ROM or a floppy. I
have the hard drive sitting in another debian box. I would love to do
the install method with chrooting into the mounted partition. I would
*love* to do this straight to potato, rather than going through slink
first. :)

Can someone give me a quick set of files to download and a general
direction to head for the install, or (better yet :) a document
describing how to do this? :)

Thanks :)

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help