Re: teTeX totally broken

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Martin Saturka wrote:

> Installation of teTeX packages (teTeX-base and teTeX-bin) in FROZEN
>
> First, I had tried to upgrade my older (2.1) distribution, then I wanted
> to install it de-novo. Nothing works.
>
> 	Martin

Well, I'm stupid. I had upgraded it by dpkg -i ..., when it didn't worked,
I removed it (dpkg -r ...), then new installation of teTeX packages gone
ill. After purging and manually removing resting directories, it is good
now - after new installation. I'm sorry.

Only one remark, I fairly use foiltex (foil.sty, foil.cls, ...). I miss it
in new package of teTeX. So I added foiltex to /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/
manually, and rerun texconfig. Now it does look well.

Bye, Martin