installation problem 6: names /target and /instmnt undocumented

Trying to install the current draft version of potato, using
boot-floppies version 2.2.16-2000-07-14, I encountered the
following:

The /target and /instmnt prefixes do not appear to be documented.

For example, in the "Choose Debian archive path" dialog for the
"Installing Kernel and Driver Modules" step, if you choose the
"mounted" option, you need to enter a path name.  That pathname
must begin with /target, but nothing tells the user that fact.

At least the installation instructions should mention /target
and /instmnt (well, unless I missed something and they do
mention them).  Ideally, the installing dialogs would mention
when you need /target or /instmnt.

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay