RE: Another Test Cycle?

Hi Greg,
   I haven't been following what the last things are that they want for the
3rd test cycle, but it will happen.  I think they are hoping it's the last
cycle.  All this is happening on -release.  Which, now I can say exactly
what the final hold-ups are:
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-release-0007/msg00000.html

If the announcement doesn't make it to the -testing list, I'll make sure to
forward it.

Brandon

P.S. Did some testing a while back with the TC2 cd's.  Bad cd burns caused
several problems, but it's the first time I was able to get the display and
network card working on this dell inspiron 7000 laptop which is a definite
plus.  deb-conf is pretty nice, and no show stoppers that haven't already
been found.  When the win-modem works, I'll be real impressed.

Brandon Mitchell <brandon_mitchell@sra.com>
SRA International - Enterprise Systems Management