Re: New version of i386 `boot-floppies' available for testing.

>  <URL:http://master.debian.org/~karlheg/Packages/boot-floppies/current/>

I did an installation on a

model name      : Pentium II (Klamath)
stepping        : 4
cpu MHz         : 300.689329
cache size      : 512 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
sep_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2

System. SCSI hard disk, IDE CDROM, Matrox Millenium II AGP 4MB, PCI

I installed using the compact disks and the network method (http), i.e. I had
only a rescue and a root disk.

I installation process was impressive, having in mind, that it is not yet the
final release.

The trouble started (aa always) when X had to be configured (sepaarate mail).

Thanks for the excellent job!

We will install in the next few days two other systems and will report the
results.

Rainer.