Re: problem upgrading to potato (KMM43394C0KM) (fwd)

How did this ended up at microsoft?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:16:20 -0700
From: "piracy@microsoft.com" <piracy@microsoft.com>
To: Krzysztof Adamski <kadamski@netsurf.net>
Subject: Re: problem upgrading to potato  (KMM43394C0KM)

Hello Krzysztof,

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Anti-Piracy Team.

The situation that you describe is not a piracy issue.  We suggest that
you contact Microsoft support at 1-800-936-5500.

You may also visit our Internet site on http://www.microsoft.com/piracy
to review additional information on recognizing genuine Microsoft
product and Microsoft's licensing policies.

Again, thank you for your interest in our anti-piracy campaign.

Microsoft Corporation
Worldwide Sales & Support Group

Original message follows:
-------------------------

> ----------

Hi all
I have upgraded many boxes to potato without problem, but on this one I
get this error:

[snip]
Get:163 http://http.us.debian.org potato/main isapnptools 1.21-2 [111kB]

Get:164 http://http.us.debian.org potato/main libncurses4-dev 4.2-8
[234kB]
Get:165 http://http.us.debian.org potato/main libsocks4 4.3.beta2-9
[48.2kB]
Get:166 http://http.us.debian.org potato/main perl-5.004-suid
5.004.05-4.1 [243kB]
Get:167 http://http.us.debian.org potato/main sendmail 8.9.3-20 [917kB]

Fetched 46.0MB in 7m49s (97.9kB/s)

E: Internal Error, Couldn't configure a pre-depend
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall
again
Press enter to continue.

Any solutions?