Re: ssh

Karl, I didn't see any references to ssh from gpg-idea's control file, nor
did I see any references to gpg-idea from ssh's control file -- I thought
gpg-idea was used only for the gpg program?

If it isn't, then should we have a Provides: IDEA line around here
somewhere?

(Heh, I kinda like Provides: :)

On Fri, Feb 11, 2000 at 10:26:12AM +0100, Karl B. Hammar wrote:

>   Hello Lars,
> openssh seems to have separated out encryption stuff into separate
> modules. Install gpg-idea_2.1.1.deb if you are using potato and give
> it a new try.
>
> /Karl

> Karl Hammar            Aspö Data            karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
> Lilla Aspö 2340        +46 173 140 57
> S-742 94 Östhammar                          Unix for the small company
> Sweden                 +46 70 511 97 84 (mobile)
>
> From: Lars Segerlund <lars.segerlund@axis.com>
> Subject: ssh
> Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:11:30 +0100
>

> >  Hmm im getting
> >
> > Selected cipher type idea not supported by server.
> >
> >  with the default package which i didn't get before ??
> >
> >  any ideas, i have the feeling that im doing something wrong.
> >

> > --

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!