Re: Status of Potato?

Now that I've sent all the jibberish to the list, let me start piecing out
different errors.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Brandon Mitchell wrote:

> Some other errors:
>
> insmod failed to create /var/log/ksymoops/19940131174636.ksyms because the
> filesystem had yet to be remounted.  This caused problems during load of
> unix.o.

And not too much later I see:

> Calculating module dependencies... depmod: error reading ELF header: No
> such file or directory

And then I discover:

> Bug: The configuration of /etc/module didn't show my changes, I had to
> rerun modconf after the reboot.

There appear to be some module issues.  Anyone else seen any of these.

Brandon

    Brandon Mitchell  *  http://public.surfree.com/bmitch
  bmitch@surfree.com  *  ICQ: 30631197