RE: Install problems: Potato / boot disks 2.2.5

Actually, I haven't run 'fsck -f' ..

I think I may have found the problem though ..

I decided to stop trying to use the single channel controller, and attempted
a test install on the larger raid setup .. it worked fine ! .. so I pulled
the drives out of the single channel controller, and put them in the drive
bays of the larger one .. (will just pull the 16mb card and use it as a
paper weight .. the 128mb controller is like a 100x faster anyway)

It would appear that there may be a problem in the kernel driver for the
16mb controller .. I'll send that on to the kernel list ..

As for this problem, thanks for your help guys ;)  (sorry I didn't try the
other controller earlier .. :-/)

-Terry