2.2.5-compact report

Could not restart "Config device drivers" after that I restarted
 the install (don't remember after which step)

(Why not put nfs into the kernel, it was in drivers disk)

Good, browsing works now in "select manual" when looking for base_xxx
before (2.2.4) it truncated the path

2.2.4: Good, lilo does not scramble my MBR, as it did with 2.2.3

No lilo.conf created by "make linux bootable from hard drive",
 how come??

(ln: cannot use . as destination, must write filename)

//// reboot

Disk not cleanly unmounted, fsck performed on /
seen this on 2.2.[34] also

New apt configuration is great, thanks

New task installer, label <quit> is unclear,
 hmm do it mean <ok> or <cancel>?
Looks great, even for me, who wants lots of details

A lot of dependancy problems on my local mirror

When finished, you are logged out. Even if you got errors.
Confusing

After reboot, (md5 passwords and shadow) could not login,
 same password worked before the reboot

Cheers,
/Karl

Karl Hammar            Aspö Data            karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340        +46 173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar                          Unix for the small company
Sweden                 +46 70 511 97 84 (mobile)