Potato install report

Hi,

did a new box today, Dell Dimension XPT500 with a Tulip 21142-based
ethernet card.  The card is the important bit: the modules in 2.2.13
come with driver version 0.89H which doesn't support 21142 rev.B or
21143 cards (chip is made by Intel instead of Digital).  This means
that I had to install base-* by floppy which worked fine but isn't a
very exciting experience...

Would it be possible to have the latest tulip.c (or at least version
0.90) with the driver disks?  I would say it is really essential,
there are no new cards with 21140s around.  Kernel 2.2.14 is OK as
they've updated the driver.

Ciao,

Arrigo