Re: AIC7xxx based SCSI cards

There's a long thread about this on this list with several approaches,
but the simplest is to use a rescue floppy with only aic7xxx support on
it.

Here's a pointer to a rescue floppy image that worked for me.

ftp://kalle.csb.ki.se/pub/resc1440.bin-only-aic7xxx

Luck,
Pann

--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\