Re: 2.2 kernel "flavors" needed for i386 -- any list?

> Herbert has made a kernel-image available with the IDE patch:
> http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/kernel-image-2.2.13-ide_2.2.13-3_i386.deb

A couple of days ago we got three more HPT366 UDMA controller
equipped machines and the last (third) one was installed by using
the boot disks built around the kernel that is mentioned above. The
boot disk sources were updated from CVS about 6 hours ago.

I am not requesting a new kernel flavor, I'm just reporting a
succesful install using the UDMA/IDE patched kernel. The only
problem with the installation is that LILO does work with the UDMA
disk that is behind the HPT366 controller. This problem was solved
by using Grub which has no problems with the big disks.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland