Potato-Bootdisks and Tekram DC-390

Hi,

i wanted to use the 2.2.1 bootdisks to rescue the remaining parts of
my harddrive and install Potato directly, without Slink.

I've got a Tekram DC390 SCSI-Host, which is based on an AMD chip.
While booting with those disks, the kernel fails to boot up.

It recognizes two(!) hosts, then it segfaults. 'Cause I've been
using Kernel 2.2.12 without problems, I suppose, the kernel was
compiled with support for AMD-xxx SCSI-Hosts AND support for
Tekram DC-390. These are two working drivers for this card. To
have both active in the kernel might be the reason for the failure.

Could someone check this out and file a bugreport against this, if
not already been done? Sorry that I could just do wild-guessing,
but my to-have-and-to-do-the-work-on-machine actualy don't work :(

BTW: Same problem when booting CorelLinux.
--
Bye,
Dietmar