Re: new floppies?

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, Bill Leach wrote:

> I am occasionally seeing reports on boot-floppies but I don't see
> any new boot floppy sets to test (not since 14-Sept).
>
> Where can the latest boot-floppy files be obtained?

At first, incoming:
ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/pub/debian/Incoming/

Then:
ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/pub/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/

Of course you can use a different mirror, just make sure they are updating
things.  Currently the floppy team doesn't need testers, they need coders,
since they already know there are bugs.

Brandon

    Brandon Mitchell  *  http://public.surfree.com/bmitch
  bmitch@surfree.com  *  ICQ: 30631197