Re: New boot floppies for potato!

> On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 02:34:51PM -0400, Jeff Sheinberg wrote:
> > Where is the canonical `Incoming' that is being
> > mirrored?
>
> It's on master.debian.org and only available for Debian developers
> (no anonymous or guest access).  Use the Incoming mirrors.

The problem is that Marcel's attick is empty and the Incoming
mirrors do not have pre 2.2.1 floppies. The ones in the Incoming
mirrors are 2.2.0 from October 11th or thereabouts.

It would be nice to have a canonical place for boot floppies (other
than Incoming) which people could check before they start testing
the floppies. Based on the experience of slink floppies, there will
be a number of boot floppy releases before all the bugs are ironed
out. I for one would like to be sure that I am testing against the
latest floppy set.

If disk space is a problem, I can provide room at sunsite.tut.fi.

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland