Re: Bug..

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Justin Wheeler wrote:

> I'm unsure of how to submit the bug, but I have found on in
> the new ee package. (easy editor) .. In this ee, I loaded up
> a file, proceeded to edit it like normal, and everything ran
> smoothly until I went to save the file.  At that time, ee
> segfaulted on me.  How do I submit bugs to debian?

A bit more information about the state of your edit file when the segfault
occured would help. Was the file name "long" or the file large?

To submit a bug report, give the following first:

Package: <package name>
Version: <version number>

Description of problem

and submit it via e-mail to "submit@bugs.debian.org".

That's all you need to do. The bug tracking system will do the rest.

Luck,

Dwarf