Re: Apache broken

I just upgraded a hamm system and had the same problem.  Here is the
error:

mattyt:~# dpkg --pending --configure
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of apache:
 apache depends on apache-common (>= 1.3.4); however:
  Version of apache-common on system is 1.3.3-6.
dpkg: error processing apache (--configure):
 apache

There doesn't appear to be an apache-common v1.3.4 available, not even
from Incoming.

I don't have a production site (that's why I chose to upgrade :), but I
would like to have my webserver working again.  Any suggestions?

Matthew Thompson       http://mattyt.net
mattyt@oz.net          http://www.oz.net/~mattyt
--Someday, I'll have a web page.--