Re: dpkg-multicd, slink_cd and Extra virtual packages

"EXT AVS; Steve McIntyre" wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> >Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >> In article <yttsocf2nqw.fsf@gilgamesh.cse.ucsc.edu> you write:

> >> Hmmm. I could have sworn I put sendmail on disc 1 already. Let me
> >check...
> >
> >Is it there or not?
>
> I've checked in the slink_cd list and on the ISO images I have here, and
> it is definitely on CD 1.

I have also checked the ISO images that I make here and the package 'sendmail'
is definitely located on CD1. Also the different Packages files on the CD's
says that the 'sendmail' package is located on CD1.

Note that I make my images from a local mirror and Steve's original scripts.
I haven't touched anything concerning the Debian main section. I only fiddle
with the non-US and non-free sections and the source code.

Regards,

Gunnar Isaksson