Re: One more test full install

Ah, I knew I'd forgotten something, but it was nearly midnight on a Friday.
Bug reports will go out shortly, though it's too late to make much
difference now, I guess.

Nothing happened to prevent me installing, although having to run XF86Setup
manually was unexpected.

The install-docs thing is pretty minor. On the whole, the install disks went
excellently and the rest of the packages (including X) installed better than
any Debian release I've used before. This is going to be a big improvement
on 2.0.

Thanks,
Ian Redfern.