Testing time (was Re: Uploaded boot-floppies_2.1.6 to chiark)

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999, Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:02:15 +0000
> Binary: boot-floppies
> Version: 2.1.6

Thanks Enrique!
Testers: If you have a spare machine, or even a production machine, now is
the time to double check these disks.  Of course, if it's a production
machine, all you need to do is make sure the kernel boots ok and that the
devices don't have any problems.  If you are installing or upgrading, be
sure to try the latest X packages (I'm not sure we have the fonts problem
taken care of, but everything else should be ok). We can use install and
upgrade reports asap now.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~bhmit1 |
|  The above is a completely random sequence of bits, any relation to an   |
|                     actual message is purely accidental.                 |