Re: slink_cd 1.03

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Brederlow wrote:

>Then the script tried to generate packages files and thats where it
>stoped. It couldn't find the indices files for non-us and barft that
>/foo wasn't there.
>My mirror is from
>"ftp://linux.mathematik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/distributions/..."; and

Not quite - it's more like

>contains hamm, slink, potato, m68k, alpha, i386, main, contrib,
>non-free and non-us. All directories and links should be identical to
>the once there, which I believe to be the normal setup.
>Maybe the script could be adapted to that setup unless its unusual.

The script should just work, if you set non-US correctly:

and then the index file will match the first possibility in the script:

Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
		Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..."