  Name:    Brandon Mitchell
  Date:    1998-01-08
  Source:  ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/ 2.1.4 floppies in incoming
  Method:  3 1/2 Floppy rescue disk and base disks
  Machine: P 90, 16M Ram, 750M root partition, slow modem on odd irq,
		CD rom (not-used)
  Result:  Install went fine with only minor glitches

Process:
  Used cp to make the floppies.  Completed the install procedure, rebooted
  and installed additional packages using the meta-package tool.  Then
  waited a few days for my modem to download.  Only install glitch was a
  package that failed to unpack correctly but didn't have any fatal
  problems.  Haven't had a chance to test every program.  Oh, add twm to
  the X part of the meta-package list.