Re: Deep freeze - was the libc6 problem solved?

I never received a good definition of the problem and fix.  If someone is
willing to determine which packages are broken and describe exactly what
packages a developer needs to upgrade in order for a proper recompile to
occur, I'd be glad to send this mailing (one message per developer).

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |