Re: Slink Status
On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Brian White wrote:
> I hope everybody had happy holidays! Now that most people should be getting
> back to their "normal" lives, what is the status of Slink?
Ok, still going by memory, I'll take a shot:
1) Boot floppies: 2.1.4 looks good to many with some minor problems to
touch up. Do you have any outstanding bugs Enrique?
2) X: Branden dropped me a line that said another release to frozen in a
3) Other packages: release critical bug list is getting pretty short.
4) CD group: they are putting the finishing touches on the scripts, mainly
reorganizing what packages go on what cd's. multi-cd stuff works.
5) Other archs: haven't heard much. Are they allowed to sync up and
release after we've released x86?
> When do you think would be a good release time? End of January?
I'll second that.
| Brandon Mitchell * email@example.com * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
| Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com