Re: Booting a Compaq 120MB floppy

Steve said:
> Yes, /dev/hdc on this machine. Sorry, I should have been clearer -
> when I said missing /dev/fd0, I meant that the boot-floppy script
> would be looking for a device on /dev/fd0 and wouldn't find one
> there. If you like I can find out what needs to be done to write a
> boot-floppy on the LS/120 and send you a patch...

Steve, I think that would be wonderful.  Let me know if you need help
getting acccess to sources.  The 2.1.4 source version of the package
is pretty much a good base to work from; or CVS if you're really
ripping stuff up (would hope not).  Hopefully we can do it in a pretty
robust way.  I'm not really clear on what is happening here -- does
the device look like /dev/fd0 at initial boot (i.e., bios access) and
then later becomes /dev/hdc ?