"test" boot-floppies for slink, does rawrite2 still work?

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> More importantly: can rawrite still handle it? If not we have a major
> problem..
>
> Wichert.
Greetings,
I am somewhat of a lurker on this list but I have a problem and was
hoping to get help. I am considering a fresh install of slink on a box
dual partitioned with a dos fat and an ex2fs. I have DL'ed resc1743.bin
and would like to use rawrite2 to create the floppy image. Each time I
have tried I get an error saying "bad sector detected" which happens at
track 80'ish. I have looked for info on how to do this and haven't found any.
Has this problem been overlooked or is it still in the process of being
solved?

Frisco Rose	rosef@eou.edu

"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent."    Isaac Asimov, Foundation