kernel's

In regards to the 2.0.36 kernel, I feel it would be best to use 2.0.35
as the first choice of kernels for its stableness, and 2.0.36 for the
secondary. 2.0.36 as I understand is still a tad shaky, but yes, does
offer more support for the Adaptech cards. As usual, my feeling for
the next release would to be 100% stability all across the board, and
using 2.0.35 would be my first choice, so new users to Debian do not
need to hassle with kernel probs But, I do feel that 2.0.36 would/should
be included as well. Just my thoughts and ramblings..:)

Bill Gates, circa 1995...Quote "this anti-trust thing will blow over
soon" unquote...*snicker*