Slovak Keyboards

Hi!

	I don't know, where should I post this message, but I thing, that
this is not so wrong place.

	I have tested Slovak (sk) keyboards from RedHat 5.2 in my hamm box,
and they worked fine. I know, that slovak locales will be present in
slink release, but slovak keyboards are missing from kbd-0.96-11-
data.deb in slink and in potato, too. I can send these keyboards to
anybody, who wants. The kbd-package maintainer is not responding.

	I hope, that slink will include slovak keyboards.

	Thanks,
		Miro.

--
  .~.     Miroslav Vasko