  3) Weird warnings/errors
  4) No automatic lilo

Details:
  #1, If you have a fat32 partition and want to install from a 'harddisk'
  then the installer will NOT detect and list these partitions as
  mountable, even though going to a console at using mount by hand
  works fine. I have attached the output of fdisk -l, with this system
  the install program lists no partitions to select from.

  #2 I have no idea, for some damaged reason when you select 'net' from
  the first screen it stops! I ran it with sh -x once I had installed and
  it does a read, output is attached.

  #3 I recived a few bizzar warning,
   1) Something involving loop.o, it was trying to insmod it or something,
      doesn't exit - it also doesn't exist after I had installed it.
   2) Can't find bin/ifport
   3) A weird error about not being able to unpack the driver disk, this
      happened the second time I had tried to do it in the same run
   4) Ctrl-C'ing modconf causes it to skip unpacking the base system, and
      jump to configuring the base system (confusing)

The LILO step also did not work as I have installed linux on a second
drive, I see no reason it should do that, it can put lilo in the MBR of
the primary disk or in an extended partition on the primary. I know of
very few systems that cannot lilo boot from the secondary IDE drive.

I have this system for a few more days, so if you want me to try again be
quick about it.

Do you guys read debian testing? I know that at least #1 has been
mentioned many times for a very long time.

Jason

Disk /dev/hda: 64 heads, 63 sectors, 787 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 4032 * 512 bytes

   Device Boot   Begin    Start      End   Blocks   Id  System
/dev/hda1   *        1        1      786  1584544+   b  Unknown

Disk /dev/hdc: 64 heads, 63 sectors, 789 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 4032 * 512 bytes

   Device Boot   Begin    Start      End   Blocks   Id  System
/dev/hdc1            1        1      610  1229728+   b  Unknown
/dev/hdc2          611      611      789   360864    5  Extended
/dev/hdc5          611      611      630    40288+  82  Linux swap
/dev/hdc6          631      631      789   320512+  83  Linux native