New restaurant for the Debian Zurich Meetup

Hi,

for quite a while now several participants asked again and again to
switch the restaurant for the meetup as the current restaurant has
less and less choice for vegetarians, vegans or other dietary needs
like e.g. coeliac disease. And some also had the feeling that the
service quality and menu choices generally decreased. Additionally
it's currently (and for about one more year) inmidst a construction
site.

Last week some of us finally managed on short notice to test another
restaurant nearby and we were happy to see that they have:

* All pasta also in a gluten-free variant.
* Quite some choice for vegetarians (and I think also for vegans)
* Tables outside
* Blankets in case you want to sit outside and it gets a bit cold. :-)

So we decided to finally do the switch and meet there from now on:

It's the Italian restaurant DaPizi (https://dapizi2017.ch/) and it's
just about 200 to 300 meters away from our former location, i.e. a bit
farther away from the Zurich HB. It's in Josefstrasse and hence still
close to the tracks, but still has a block of houses in between. It's
about half the way between Zurich HB and Langstrasse:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/10831702421

It's also easy to reach from other side of the tracks (i.e.
Europaallee, Kasernenareal, etc.) thanks to the new railway footbridge
"Negrellisteg".

The calendar on https://www.lugs.ch/lugs/termine/ as well as the wiki
at https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups#Switzerland have been updated
accordingly.

Looking forward to see you at the new location in about one week.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, https://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin