Debian Restaurant Testing Dapizi, 26.01.2023

On the Tue, Oct 04, 2022 at 01:35:12AM +0200, Axel Beckert blubbered:

Hi all.

Following up on this:

> Some people were suggesting to switch to another restaurant. But I
> don't want to break the current (and well-known) tradition unless
> there at least has been some discussion on this list
> (debian-switzerland@lists.debian.org), and preferably at the end of
> the discussion even a consensus.

Fab, Tina and I will go to a new place, called "Dapizi". This is
an italian restaurant in the vicinity of the St. Gallerhof.
https://dapizi2017.ch/

We'll meet there at the 26th January 2023, at 18:30 Uhr. I will
make a reservation before hand, so please RSVP here:
https://du7f.koalatux.ch/2hps7ZG3Mn1cz6D9CcSdEA until the end of
the week.

CU there for some Pizza/Pasta/Gazosa.

Venty

--
10 PRINT "BASIC programmers don't die."
20 PRINT "They just GOSUB without RETURN."