Next Debian meetup in Zurich cancelled, maybe do a virtual meetup instead?

Hi,

it's probably obvious, but the next Debian meetup in Zurich, which was
scheduled for the 7th of April 2020, needs to be cancelled and won't
happen due to the COVID-19 crisis:

* All restaurants have to be closed anyways.
* All activities of associations ("Vereinsaktivitäten") are currently
  not alloweed.

So I wonder if we should try out the https://jitsi.debian.social/
voice chat, video chat and screen sharing platform. Since this makes
it easier to also join from regions of Switzerland which are further
away from Zurich, I suggest we use
https://jitsi.debian.social/Switzerland as channel, starting at 18:30
local time on 7th of April 2020.

I don't expect anyone to use video there (but feel free to do so if
you want), but screensharing for some short demo or so could be
useful.

If at least one other person agrees to join, too, I'll also announce
this address in the calendar feed on https://www.lugs.ch/lugs/termine/.

So I'd be happy about some feedback on this suggestion. :-)

Regarding further future meetups:

So far these restrictions apply until the 19th of April. If the Debian
meetup on 5th of May 2020 will happen can't be determined yet, so for
now it stays in the calendar as before.

I won't remove cancelled meetups from the calendar at
https://www.lugs.ch/lugs/termine/ but just mark them as "Fällt aus"
(dropped) or "Abgesagt" (cancelled).

For those outside Zurich, but interested to come, the local Canton
Zurich rules can be found in German and English at
https://gd.zh.ch/internet/gesundheitsdirektion/de/themen/coronavirus.html
https://gd.zh.ch/internet/gesundheitsdirektion/en/themen/coronavirus.html

P.S.: I'm bcc'ing some of our regulars and recent attendees of whom
I'm not sure if they're on the debian-switzerland list but of whom I
know an e-mail address.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, https://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin