Re: Code of conduct for the Vaumarcus MiniDebConf Oct 25.-27.

Salut Didier,

On 08/08/2019 10:29, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> For now, I have copied the "Be respectful" paragraph from the
> MiniDebConfHamburg wiki page [2] onto the event page. Would you consider this
> enough, useful, or with a potential for improvements? Would you have other
> advice to make this miniDebConf as comfortable for every attendee as possible?

I think that is good. If the event is going to be big, having a
designated person on the ground to receive complaints can be a good idea
too. We have been doing that for DebConf for a few years now. See
https://debconf19.debconf.org/about/coc/

> Many thanks in advance, looking forward to seeing some of you in Vaumarcus!

Sadly, I won't be there :(

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina, the artist formerly known as Tincho)