AGM 2019 invitation - Sat 2019-02-16 17:00, Fribourg

[ This mail is BCCed to all current members. ]

Dear all,

This is your invitation to the General Meeting of the `debian.ch'
association which will be held in Fribourg, at the Liip office on
Saturday February 16.

Location: Liip.ch
          Rue de la Banque 1
          1701 Fribourg
          https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3631261566

Time:     Saturday 2019-02-16 17:00 CET

The debian.ch GM will be followed by the traditional fondue! Please
register your planned attendance for the GM and the fondue in the
following poll:

    https://framadate.org/npHgAfca6BovAehV

The prospective agenda for the GM is as follows; please send any
modification proposals to board@debian.ch.

debian.ch Annual General Meeting
================================

* Greetings
* Ratification of the minutes of the AGM 2018 (attached)
* Reports from the board
* Discharge of the board
* Approval of new members
  (no new members applied since the last AGM so far)
* Board election
* Varia

See you there!

On behalf of the board,

Didier Raboud
    president of debian.ch

Minutes
*********

Presence: Didier Raboud (OdyX, chari), Philipp Hug, Gaudenz Steinlin
(minutes), Raphael Walther, Iustin Pop, Salvatore Bonacorso, Robert Knight

Excused: Axel Beckert, Eva Ramon, Steve-David Marguet, Daniel Pocock,
Luca Capello

Date: February 17, 2018 18:00-

* Greetings
  Voting members present: 7

* Ratification of the minutes of the AGM 2017
  Agreed: 6

* Reports from the board

** President (Didier Raboud)
   There was a BSP in May and regular meetups in Zurich. Otherwise not
   much activity this year. Only small (117 CHF) merchandise sales.

** Treasurer (Philipp Hug)
   Two larger donations and several smaller ones. The total amount of
   donations is 5176.88 CHF, the total profit is 3032.35 CHF. The
   detailed financial statement is attached to the minutes.
   Agreed: 6
   Abstain: 1

* Discharge of the board
  Agreed: 7

* Approval of new members
  no new members applied since the last AGM

* Board election
  Candidates: Didier Raboud, Philipp Hug, Gaudenz Steinlin
  Agreed: 7

* Varia

** Raphael has a Debian banner from DebConf 13
   We decide it should go to someone who can use it better. We decided
   that it should go to Axel Beckert.

** Mailing list: We already decided to move the mailing list to Debian
   infrastructure but this did not happen. We decide that Didier will
   take care of this and try to get
   debian-switzerland@lists.debian.org as the list name. If the
   listmasters require another name, Didier is free to agree to a
   suitable name with them.

** @debian.ch Mail aliases: Philipp will take care to try to move them
   to Debian infrastructure. If that's not possible he will try to
   find another solution.

** BSP in 2018: We will hold a BSP on the Week-end of 1/2 December
   2018 at Aareheim in Bern. Gaudenz will organize the location and
   Didier will handle the invitation and coordination.

** Donations in Bitcoin: We will officially accept Bitcoin donations
   through our Bitcoin account and any donations will automatically be
   converted and sent to our account.

** Next AGM: 16 February 2019 in Lausanne. Organizer: Didier Raboud