Re: Keysigning in Zürich?

Hi Axel,
Thank you for the response.

> rather seldom that people from western Switzerland show up at the Zurich meetup

Yes, makes sense. I'll have to plan a trip to the west at some point  :-)

> Definitely appropriate. I will be at least there.

Great!
You also have an amazingly well connected key.

> https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2018/12/ch/Bern

Thanks, I'll look into if I can make it there this weekend.
I probably would not be of much help squashing debian bugs, but will think about it.

> But you're very welcome to show up at the Zurich meetup in a week, too. :-)

Okay, I'll see you all then!

Cheers,

Jonathan

PGP Fingerprint: 9386 A2FB 2DA9 D0D3 1FAF  0818 C0C0 7613 2FFA 7695