BSP in December

Dear debian.ch community,

during our latest AGM we have discussed the opportunity to redo a Bug
Squashing Party in Bern, 8 years after the previous one.

Let's get that ball rolling; here comes the BSP page:
	https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2018/12/ch/Bern

The current plan is to run it from late Friday 30. November to Sunday 2.
December.

We're looking for sponsors to cover for the accomodation, food or travel
costs, for Internet access, etc. Please get in touch!

Cheers,
    OdyX