Re: [Reminder] Invitation to the debian.ch General Meeting - 2016-02-13 18:00 CEST, Zurich

Am 11.02.2016 um 22:49 schrieb Gaudenz Steinlin:

> Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> writes:
>
> Very few people responded on the poll, will this go ahead?
>
> Maybe some people missed the email
>
>> Is there any reason to belive that people missed this?

I'm only reading your original invitation today.

Two week seems like a rather short time for an announce.

However never mind a person like me - I am fully under water with
familiy, work and other duties so even if this mail went our earlier it
wouldn't necessarily make my appearing more probable.

So please only consider my comment as a data point for you. It's not a
critique.
*t